Your Child's Super Behavior Chart
5 Easy Steps to Inspire and Motivate your child’s good behavior.
Follow Moms Middle East’s Super Behavior Chart. It is Easy, Fun and Rewarding!
Moms Middle East
Super Behavior Chart
- Involve your child in creating the chart. Make it fun, ask your child to choose his/her colors and draw it together.
- Tape/pin the Behavior Chart on a wall or a door visible to all and easily accessible to your child.
- Write the Days of the week horizontally and Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4 and a comments’ section vertically.
- Explain the rules very clearly and ask your child to repeat them (to make sure s/he understands):
a. At the end of each day, your child gets a smiley face for his/her good behavior or a sad (or naughty) face for his/her bad behavior.
b. At the end of each week, if s/he accumulates more smiley faces than naughty ones, s/he gets a sticker.
c. Once 4 Stickers are earned (hopefully in a period of 4 weeks), s/he gets a gift or a reward of his/her choice.
- Make it motivating and exciting. Use Moms Middle East’s Super Behavior Chart to encourage your child to behave well. Remind him/her often of the ultimate goal. Focus on the positive reinforcement!
Note: You can use the comments’ section to write down positive notes such as:
“Was nice to his sister”, “Organized her room”, “Ate his vegetables” etc…